Monday, January 12, 2009

I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO TELL YOU THAT IN THE PAST YEAR I...

· Dropped down to a lower size.

· Exercised four times a week.

· Stopped shrinking in height.

· Cleaned my storage room.

· Decided on and bought a generator.

· Flossed at least five times a week.

Instead, I have to admit that in the last year I…

· Have become addicted to chocolate.

· Am still working at emptying my ironing basket.

· Have spent far too much time at the computer.

· Have spent too little time in the kitchen cooking because I’m at the computer.

· Still haven’t learned how to text.

However, in the past year I also…

· Increased my veggie intake substantially.

· Learned a new computer program.

· Have learned to accept my trials as the Lord’s will.

· Discovered blogging.

· Got more prepared for emergencies.

In 2009 I am hoping to…

· Cook more for my wonderful husband.

· Notice the needs of others moreand act on them.

· Decide on and purchase a generator.

· Travel to exciting places.

· Practice the organ more.

· Become a size smaller.

· Iron, Iron, Iron.

· Love, Love, Love

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Way to want to be better! I love it! Good luck with all of it.

Annette said...

Are you sure you haven't shrunk in height? You are pretty short you know! jk, I love you!